Search

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ride # 9 It was a long one.

Or so my ass tells me.
Here is  our ride today.

 

 What's left of Bree's pretty braid.




Mandy's is looking a little raggedy too.



Fred's still look good though.

 

That red thing in the tree is Juan picking some Tangerines.



Mmmmm









Om nom nom


You can't see them because they were so far away, but there were around 40 wading birds all flying off here.


 

Almost home.



We did about 7 miles today.


Oh my achin' ass.

4 comments:

Funder said...

Dixie loves tangerines. I think she made that same face the first time I gave her one! Now she's a total pest if she smells that citrus smell on you. :)

CheekyMare said...

Mandy's still not sold on tropical fruit, but Fred can skin and take a mango down to bare seed in 30 seconds.(I timed him) Bree thinks Bananas are Manna from Heaven.

I found it so strange that horses down here gave me strange looks when I tried to give them a carrot.

Wait...you want me to...*EAT* that?!?

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Those are some big honkin'
tangerines!

So now I get to be jealous of all your green, your water and your tangerines, too!

I toss old fruit out into the yard for whatever critters visit The horses and cattle check in fruently and eat anything that's out there (the bunnies usually get everything). I thought it was because they live in a desert and pickings are slim!

Shirley said...

Ah the benefits of tropical living- fresh fruit! We have lots of cherries, peaches, apricots, apples and pears here. Love to see the deep grass you are riding through.