Search

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I...

did a lot of stuff.

First, I walked back to my shade house to look at what's blooming.

Maxillaria elatior
 Paraphalenopsis hybrid

 

Heliconia wagneriana

 

Epidendrum stamfordianum


Saw mah ponies


Got in the truck and went to Spanish Lookout for...stuff.

Almost to Cotton Tree

 

Passing through Roaring Creek


Teakettle


Ontario


Police Checkpoint

 

Center Road in Spanish Lookout


 

Mennonite Dumptruck

 
  

From the front.
  

Reimers Feed Mill
(Belize's Version of Tractor Supply Co.)

 

My selection of supplements.

 
  

On our way out I saw these mares grazing in a field.

 

  

  
  

It was a busy day.
A  pic of some of my loot.


Bobo says it's time for bed.
 
Night All.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That was so cute, i felt like I was with you the whole way!

CheekyMare said...

:D Thanks! Funnily, a friend did exactly the same thing yesterday and posted about it here:

http://moonracerfarmbelize.blogspot.com/2010/02/trip-to-spanish-lookout.html

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Hadn't seen you posting on Fsh so I was a little worried. Everything looks to be copasetic in Belize. Whew!

How far do you have to travel to get to town? I'm pretty sure I read it at one time.

There's a berner in my living room