Search

Monday, May 10, 2010

Going Gone by Laura Crum

It came in the mail on Friday and I finished it yesterday. :)

My only complaint...I read too fast. ;)

If you like mysteries, and you like horses, Laura Crum's your go to girl.



I do have one other bitch. I got interested in her books in January, combed the internets and got Every. Single. Book. in the series.(thanks to a wonderful friend who collected them at her house and mailed them down to me in a onener) Except one of the sellers crapped out on me and I missed a crucial book. Ack!

Yes...I am one of THOSE people who have to read series from the beginning. This is driving me crazy.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

LOL Laura Crum ROCKS!!!

Which book do you need? I can keep an eye out for it over here!

CheekyMare said...

I had to go look it up on Amazon. It was Forged.

A used bookseller SAID they had it, then canceled my order :( I HATE being out of sequence. I think I missed a lot too.