Search

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Navigating the abyss...

You know how tendon rehab is only supposed to be done on firm ground and in straight lines? Well, we have the straight lines at least...






Twice a day we have to walk this path to get to the only firm ground around. I think she's doing pretty well all things considered. (especially as she used to refuse to cross puddles)

Those pictures of Fred yesterday? We made a little magic with a hose and copious amounts of soap.





Bree says: I see you...

5 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

Today's shot of Bree is cute, but I REALLY loved yesterdays shot of Fred!
Bill
(My word verification is "grooma"!

Wolfie said...

Mandy looks good! Great pics.. you certainly are having some spectacular sunsets!!

CheekyMare said...

Every night the sunsets are beautiful. I'm thinking now it *must* be related to the Pacaya Volcano.

Fred is my little mud monster. :)

Funder said...

Hey, is that you in the video? You're like me, always hiding behind the camera.

CheekyMare said...

Oh yeah. That's me. Notice how she's putting me in the mud and she's in the dry? Well, dry~ish. ;-)