Search

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mandy and Bree escaped!!!

into my back yard that is... they thought it was great fun.











It's cold, and wet, and supposed to get even colder by Sunday. I'm such a wimp.

Forecast for the next 5 days. Ick

The high today is apparently 78* that would be nice...
it's actually 65* and I'm sitting outside in the wind. Brrrrrrrrr


5-Day Forecast
Customize Your Icons!
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Chance of Rain
78° F | 71° F
26° C | 22° C
Chance of Rain
82° F | 68° F
28° C | 20° C
Chance of Rain
75° F | 60° F
24° C | 16° C
Partly Cloudy
73° F | 55° F
23° C | 13° C
Scattered Clouds
73° F | 57° F
23° C | 14° C
Chance of Rain
30% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain
20% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain
30% chance of precipitation
Partly Cloudy
Scattered Clouds




Extended Forecast





Ahh well, it could be worse right? Soon I'll be whining about how hot it is. The horses certainly don't mind this. They're out there standing in the rain. Silly mares.

ETA: I am not alone in thinking 65* is cold...


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha! This is really funny, as usually I'M the one getting laughed at for complaining about "cold" temps in Florida. Except right now it really IS cold, high today of only 45*! Yuck.....Maybe I'll come join you, rain or not...

Mrs. Mom said...

LOL Cheeky!! I'm in SAVANNAH--- there is a SLIGHT chance of snow showers before daybreak tomorrow. Know what? People. Are. Freaking. Out. It NEVER snows HERE... lmao... (sorry cant help it... I'm used to snow past my waist for extended months.)

Stay warm baby! Be glad you won't be in wind chills that drop it below 10* like we are headed for this weekend!

CheekyMare said...

My Mom is laughing at me as I'm all bundled up and still cold. I think maybe I'm no longer built to handle the northern climes.