Search

Sunday, November 1, 2009

An introduction of sorts.

 Riding in Paradise

So, here we are. Not quite sure who we is. Other than Me, Mandy, Fred, Bree, and the doghorde.

Me: 36 year old self employed, out of shape re rider looking to recapture the joy of a life with horses. (except I'm doing it in the Tropics instead of the Pacific Northwest where I grew up) You can just call me Chrissy.

Mandy: 2006 Arabian Chestnut Mare


She's a very outgoing, curious mare and it's going to be a lot of fun learning together with her.

Fred: 2004~ish Local Mutt



He's a pretty laid back, ring sour, poorly conformed, sweetheart. (when he's not being pissy that is)

Bree: 2007 Highway Horse




We caught her on Easter Saturday 2008 running loose on the highway. Nobody ever came to look for her so I guess she's mine now. I haven't figured out what her job is going to be yet.(Clown is looking likely)

The Doghorde: Our motley crew of mutts. Cassie, Mico, Bobo, Ginger, Sam, Cookie, Pepper, and Cocoa. All shapes, sizes, and colors. They color my life with joy.


^That's 7 of them...

Mom: That would be my Mom. She's the coolest. Really.

No comments: