Search

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The quest for balance continues...

This morning Juan trimmed Mandy's hoove again. Last trim was Nov 17th, but she was getting some chipping at the quarters which worried me, and I scrubbed her feet spotless yesterday so I could get a really good look at just exactly what we had going on.  This is going to be a loooong post.

Left Front

Scrubbed her hooves with a brush and water and did NO trimming other than a couple of floppy frog pieces.
Last trim was Nov 17th

Left front.

image


image

image

image


image


image

image

image

image

image

image

image



Right Front

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image



Left Hind


image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 Right Hind


image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image


This is what I did in between scrubbing and pic taking when Mandy told me she was tired of holding her feet up for me.

image


image



Seriously...you think I'm gonna let you near me again?
image



No comments: