Search

Friday, December 18, 2009

Recent Reads

So, I know we don't have snow, but this is the time of year that many do, and choose to stay in with a good book rather than braving the elements.

I thought I would list some of my recent reads in case you're looking for new material.

I just finished this last night. found it hugely enjoyable and a look in to a life I could never live but could feel their love for what they do.
Trapline Twins  Just before that I read their other book















At the moment I'm reading















Before I read all of those I enjoyed
















Most of my other recent reading material has been rather horsecentric:

 












Only a horse person wouldn't look at me funny if they saw that stacked on my bedside table that's what I read myself to sleep with every night pretty much.


Some more recent reading


No comments: